Applications are hereby invited for the post of Chairperson, Alexis Centre for Public Policy and International Relations.
Last Date of Application: 20th July, 2014.
Send in your CV and Statement of Purpose on firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly ensure that the subject of the mail is: “Application for the post of Chairperson, ACPPIR”.
About the Centre
Alexis Centre for Public Policy and International Relations is a Centre for Excellence of Alexis Foundation. The Centre carries out consultation on various bills and legislations of Indian government and United Nations organizations. It also conducts awareness programmes on various social, environmental and economic issues, various policies of Central Government, State Governments and International bodies, etc.
The Centre has its own Publications on Public Policy and International Relations. It provides information on all International Statutes and documents related to Public Policy and International Relations. Various events are organized on these topics to gather the new ideas.
Our endeavour is to serve the society through promotion the Public Policy Debate among the Public by way of Seminars,Lectures, Door to Door Campaigns, Competitions with the help of inquisitive researchers, and above all, socially responsible citizens, who shall be whole-heartedly and continuously engaged in the process of nation building.
- Age between 18 – 25 years.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Facebook, Skype, YouTube and Twitter.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking and writing.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
- Experience working with volunteers, non-profits, and community-based organizations.
- Inclined toward mentorship and teaching in order to improve the knowledge and professional abilities of others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively problem solve, exercise good judgment and lead change.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to flexibly share leadership and build consensus.
- Ability to take initiative and take difficult decisions when necessary.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Organization.
- We firmly believe in Diversity.
- Female Candidates are encouraged apply.
- Shortlisting of candidates is done on basis of CV/Resume.
- Every selection is done purely on merit basis.
- Law Students from reputed colleges are encouraged to apply. Preference will be given to students enrolled in 5 year Integrated Programme.
Terms and Conditions
- This position is tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid.
- We are looking for atleast 12 months commitment from you.
- You will be required to devote atleast 12 hours per week.
- You will be put on probation for 3 months from date of selection.
- A Performance review will be conducted after completion of 3 months.
What We Look For?
We recruit exceptional people with outstanding capabilities and great potential.Some of the qualities we look for in our people:
- Technological Awareness
Why You Should Join Us?
- Leadership Training
- Networking Opportunities
- Personality Development
- Professional Growth
- Social Impact
- Work Experience
- Exposure of working in a youth-led organization.
- A platform to nurture your ideas and create positive impact.
- Professional Growth through Networking and Skill Development.
- Recommendation or Work Experience Certificate is provided on successful completion of your tenure or on demand, when required.
For more information about the work we have done so far and the activities we engage in, visit: www.acppir.in