About the university and moot:
The Moot Court Association of School of Law, Presidency University, Bangalore will be organizing the 3rd National Moot Court Competition on “ Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code” scheduled on 11th, 12th & 13th April 2019 at the School of Law, Presidency University, Bangalore.
This event seeks to prepare students to deal with the legal aspects related to Corporate Laws. Also, it will enlighten the students on a technical and current subject like Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Corporate Laws.
- 3 Year/ 5 Year LLB Programme and LLM.
- Each college/Institution/University may send a maximum of one team.
Each team shall include two (2) speakers, who shall be accompanied by one (1) researcher all of whom shall be designated accordingly at the time of registration.
Location (campus venue): Presidency University Itgalpur, Rajanakunte, Yelahanka, Bengaluru 560064 (10 kms from Yelahanka Town)
Registration procedure: Provisional registration mandatory by email to [email protected]
Last date: 10th March 2019.
Fee details: 5000/- per team.
- Release of Moot Problem 2nd March 2019.
- Online Provisional Registration 10th March 2019.
- Registration form with online payment details to be mailed to MCA 15th March 2019.
- Submission of Memorials (soft Copy) 5th April 2019.
- Registration Form, 2 copies of Memorials and payment details by post 8th April 2019.
- Submission of 4 copies of Memorials (Hard copy) 11th April 2019.
- Inauguration, Orientation and Researcher’s Test 11th April 2019.
- Preliminary Round and Quarter Finals 12th April 2019.
- Semi-Finals, Final & Valedictory 13th April 2019.
Ms. Madhavi (Faculty Convener) – +91 8377951453
Ms. Sai Hasitha (General Affairs)- +91 8884721488
Mr. Ayush Kumar Jain (General Affairs) – +91 9538682196
Mr. Aman Khandelwal (Moot Research Affairs)-+91 9828852383
Ms. Sahana (Registration Affairs) – +91 7598936515
For the official link, https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CbrUZf0a4c_Ea67ea1xIuKLkl6jKbXDe
For Invitation and Brochure, https://drive.google.com/open?id=1y6Trsb5erT4qYEt7vw-PzJ_Xcn6Yt5gW
For Moot Proposition, Rule book and Registration form, https://drive.google.co/open?id=1eABrlB4avzKGCsG8JjXpfMMKmlPKA0KW