Deadline of submission: [October 9th-12th]: But have to Ping Them by August 15th 2014
The Faculty of NLU, Jodhpur are announcing the 3rd Edition of ots bi-annual inter-college cult and literary fest ‘NH-65’ scheduled to be held from 9th-12th October, 2014.
Events listed down for the fest:
- Dance (solo/duet/theme)
- Music (Indian/western; solo/duet/group/band)
- Theatre ( street play/mad ads)
- Deabtes (Presidential/Parliamentary/ Jam)
- Legal events (Extempore moot/ Complex legal question/ What if)
- Art events
- Literary events (Mega Quiz/ Spelling Bee/ Pictionary/ Taboo/ Charades/ Scavenger Hunt)
- Other Surprise Events
Undergoing the process of getting things finalized, we would require the interested institution to kindly intimate us as to the following:
(a) Whether your college would be interested to participate in the Festival.
(b) Which of the above events your college is likely to take part in.
A favorable response to be emailed latest by the 15th of August at “email@example.com”
Basing on this confirmation and formal invitation will be sent to your University with information on all major and minor events, registration requirements & other general information.
Alimpan Banerjee: 09660747566
Dhruv Toliya: 07665545511
Official Website: http://www.nlujodhpur.ac.in/
You must log in to post a comment.