1) Campus Ambassadors:
Interested in writing about the ongoing events at your campus? Interested in helping us increase our outreach? Interested in helping us organise events in your college? Interested in conducting interviews? Interested in getting published?More importantly interesting in learning while you are doing all this? Learning about how to frame a proper Letter of Intent or how to prepare your LLM Application? Then step right up.! You are exactly who we are looking for.! Send in your CV and a Statement of Purpose to [email protected]
Subject Line: Application For Campus Ambassador
2) Editors (3)
Duties Of Associate-Editors:
1) Act as liaisons between their colleges and FSA.
2) Contribute atleast one article per month to FSA’s blog (Which includes atleast one article about your college life).
3) Help promote events of other colleges/organizations in your college and get events from your college promoted everywhere.!
4) Each Editor will be assigned a specific group of Campus Correspondents by the HR. Articles contributed by that group shall be the sole responsibility of the Editor.
5) Editors shall be also tasked with conducting interviews from time to time.
Please send your one writing sample along with your CV and SOP while applying.
Minimum Qualifications: 3rd year student for 5 year Law Degree or 2nd Year for 3 Year Law Degree
Application for position of Associate-Editor.
All Candidates would be initially selected for a probationary period of 1 month following which they shall be finalized only on successful performance during the said 1 month period.
Why should you apply?
1) The most important reason is because of experience and opportunity. Opportunity lacks rarely and you should open the door now before its two late.
2) Get a chance to get your writing published. Or if you want to increase your writing skills we shall be more then glad to help.
3) Get discounts/perks on courses/events organized by all sister concerns/related organizations of FSA.
4) Working with us would be a perfect first step if you want to venture out on your own later.
5) Understand the ever shifting dynamics of teamwork and communication in a internet era.
Who Can Apply?
Like we stated earlier, Any bonafide student of any 3 year or 5 year law degree in India (or anywhere in this planet.)
Nature of Work and Remuneration: Online. Please note, this is NOT a full term employment. FSA does NOT hire people on full term. Students associated with us are free to work elsewhere on freelance basis. Also please note that this is a voluntary post in a student run organization and hence no financial remuneration will be made. (But trust us when we say we shall make this trip worth your while).
Certificate: The candidates who will perform all the assigned tasks in the given time limit will be given duly recognized certificates at the end of their internship.
Last Date to Apply: 10th July, 2015.
– See more at: http://sbfsa.blogspot.in/2015/06/online-positions-for-sake-of-argument.html#.VXdvmOMtoV8.gmail
Subscribe to Latest Posts !