About the Organization
Lexstructor is an online, open access legal news, education and journal publication platform which is dedicated to express views on varied legal issues, thereby generating diversified research emerging areas. This platform shall also encourage the intent of young law students, professionals and members of academia to contribute to the field of law and its relation with various aspects of technology, policy making, management and other dimensions of academia. It provides free access of legal knowledge and daily legal updates to everyone irrespective of lawman or layman.
Nature of Internship
- Work from home internship
- The interns will work on daily legal news updates, and 2-3 blog posts per week on allotted topics.
- At the end of the internship, the interns shall be assigned one topic to write articles within 2000-5000 word limits. The best article will be published for free of charge in the next issue (Volume I Issue I) of our journal.
Number of Interns Required
Who can apply?
Undergraduate and postgraduate students of law, Advocates and Students pursuing PhD in Law
Efficiency in written Communication (English), Legal writing, Basic legal knowledge
- Internship Certificate at the successful completion of the internship
- A Certificate of Publication shall be provided to the intern whose article shall be selected for the best selected and be published in our journal
- Letter of Recommendation to the best-performed interns
- No Stipend
- Interested candidates shall send their resume along with a writing sample (original) to email@example.com . The subject of the email should be “Lexstructor Internship Application 2020”.
- The last date of the applications is May 12, 2020. Selected candidate will be informed within 1 week of their application. APPLICATION CLOSED
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact us via https://lexstructor.in/contact-us/
Website Link: www.lexstructor.in