The International Journal of Law and Policy Review (IJLPR), has been established in the year 2012 under the patronage of NUJS, the University founded by Prof. Madhav Menon. IJLPR is a student-run and peer-reviewed journal published (January and July) twice a year (Bi-Annual) by the School of Technology, Law and Development (STLD), NUJS.
Call for Papers:
Editorial board of the International Journal of Law and Policy Review [ISSN: 2278-3156] is inviting articles / comments / book review form the legal academia for the July, 2013 issue (Vol-2, No-2).
The write up can be sent under the following category
- Special Articles:
- Any topic relating to law and policy
- Articles particularly preferred by the Editorial Committee
- 9/15 articles per issue.
- Word Limit – 6000 words (maximum)
- Law of the Future:
- Any new Bill introduced relating to law and its research
- Word Limit – 3000 words (maximum)
- Book Reviews/Comments/Letters to the Editors:
- Any new/revised book launched relating to law and policy
- Word Limit – 1200 words (maximum)
The write up should be emailed to [email protected] on or before 30th April, 2013. The Next issue will be uploaded on or after 15th July, 2013.
International Journal of Law and Policy Review
School Of Technology Law and Development
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences
Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan, 12 LB Block,
Sector-III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700098
Phone +91-33-25694700, 23357379/2806/2809
Email: [email protected]