- Sports rights – What proprietary rights does and should an event organizer have with respect to match scores?
- Sports administration – Can competition law transform Indian sports administration?
- Sports integrity – Are athletes legally and ethically obliged to always perform at their best?
- Word limit: 3500-4500 words (inclusive of footnotes)
- Citation style: OSCOLA (4th edn., 2012) Maximum 2 co-authors are permitted
- Please send all entries to [email protected]
DEADLINE: September 10, 2013 (11.59 p.m. IST)
- 1st– Rs. 7500
- 2nd– Rs. 5000
- 3rd– Rs. 2500
Authors of winning entries will also receive an opportunity to intern at the Law Offices of Nandan Kamath, Bangalore and to have the entry published in the online newsletter Sportzlaw Monthly.
Queries may be directed to [email protected]
Link to the poster is HERE