Papers are invited from the event organizing committee on relevant areas of study. People with diverse academic backgrounds are welcome to submit their papers and, subject to selection by peer review process, communication of acceptance will be sent to selected authors for presentation of their papers before the August congregation during event dates. Participants are requested to send their filled in registration form to the Coordinator of the event organizing committee.
DATE: AUGUST 16-17, 2013
VENUE: NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF STUDY AND RESEARCH IN LAW, RANCHI
- Globalization, market and the rural consumer
- Protection of rural consumer: law and policy
- Problems of indigenous (tribal) consumers
- Consumer protection and vulnerable sections of the society
- Rural consumers and the service sector
- Consumer protection and public awareness in rural market
- Consumer protection and the role of media
- Role of civil society in protection of rural consumers
- Consumer protection movement and the rural market
- Strategic analysis for protection of rural consumers
- Allied issues relevant to the theme
- Text of paper should be written in MS Word 2007, Times New Roman, 12 Font, with 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, 10 Font, with single line spacing.
- Citation style should conform to the Harvard Blue Book, 19th ed., so far as possible.
- Joint authorship, if any, should not exceed two (2) in number.
- Abstract should be limited to 200-250 words.
- Complete paper (including keywords, abstract and footnotes) should be limited to 5000-6000 words.
- Any submission or communication should be sent to [email protected]
After notification of acceptance for selected papers on our website, those willing to present their papers should submit their registration form along with demand drafts in favour of the Registrar, NUSRL, Ranchi payable at Ranchi. Registration fees, once received, are not refundable. The amount of spot payment (of registration fees) by cash may be allowed provided that this information is communicated by e-mail on or before deadline for receiving filled in registration form.
REGISTRATION FEE STRUCTURE:
I. Within deadline:
- STUDENTS: One author – Rs. 500/- AND Two authors – Rs 900/-
- OTHERS: One author – Rs. 750/- AND Two authors – Rs. 1350/-
- In case of one student and another non-student – Rs. 1125/-
II. Beyond deadline:
- STUDENTS: One author – Rs. 750/- AND Two authors – 1350/-
- OTHERS: One author – Rs. 1000/- AND Two authors – Rs. 1800/-
- In case of one student and another non-student – Rs. 1575/-
Only participants present in the seminar premises will be issued their certificates of participation. If paper is presented by co-author, subject to discretion of the organizing committee, written statement may be issued in favour of the absentee.
- July 25, 2013 (Thursday): Deadline for receiving abstracts through e-mail
- July 29, 2013 (Monday): Notification of accepted abstracts on official website of NUSRL
- August 3, 2013 (Saturday): Deadline for receiving filled in registration form (along with demand draft for registration fees) by post.
- August 5, 2013 (Monday): Deadline for receiving complete seminar papers through e-mail.
- August 16-17, 2013 (Friday-Saturday): National Seminar.
- August 31, 2013 (Saturday): Deadline for submission of the presented papers after revision in the light of comment or suggestion by Chair of the session.
- All these deadlines should be strictly followed to avoid procedural inconvenience.
Event organizers will not entertain request for extension.
For more details, visit HERE