10th January, 2015
Indian Law Institute, New Delhi *
*Venue may change subject to availability.
Who Can Apply
Law Students, Academicians, Lawyers and those associated with NGOs are eligible to apply. Students and Academicians from social sciences, managements and from other disciplines are also eligible.
1. 10 Selected papers in International Journal of Legal & Social Studies,(ISSN 2394-1936), www.ijlss.co.in
2. 10 Selected papers in International Journal of Rural Development & Allied Issues,www.pragamana.wordpress.com
3. 25 Selected papers in Law Mantra Law Journal, www.lawmantra.co.in
4. Other Papers will be published in ISBN Book.
1. 20 best papers will be given free RTI Courses from UMEED INITIATIVE.
2. Two Best Papers will receive Cash Prizes also.
- Certificates will be awarded to all people including Non-presenters but attendees.
ON SPOT REGISTRATION CHARGES : INR 500/-
Event Brochure DOWNLOAD
PS: LawLex is Publicity Partner for the said Event.