The National Judicial Academy invites applications for full time (residential) and part-time (non-residential) internships from students of 5 year LL.B programmes. Fulltime interns will be required to participate in a variety of activities, including research, writing, and helping in the organization of conferences and seminars.Part time interns will be associated with specific research projects and will be required to provide research assistance for the same.
- To provide students with exposure to cutting edge issues facing the judiciary, and to give them a platform to engage in discussions with leaders in various fields of law and related disciplines.
- To provide the Academy with assistance in its research and publication activities .
- Be enrolled in a 5 year LL.B programme.
- Have a good academic and co-curricular record.
- Have good computer skills relevant to the work profile, like proficiency in online-research and familiarity with common MS Office applications.
We strongly encourage students from the third year and onwards to apply.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Applicants are required to send their applications through their college/university/law school. The Application should consist of the following: (i) Forwarding letter from the concerned authorities (for example the placement committee or the registrar) of the university/law school/college, (ii) Covering letter by the applicant (with contact details, expression of interest, and proposed duration of internship) (iii) CV. The applications should be sent by post at the following address:
National Judicial Academy,
P.O. Suraj Nagar,
A scanned copy of the application can also be e-mailed to: internship @nja.gov.in Please mention ‘for Internship’ in the Subject column.
Applications: Please write to internship @nja.gov.inor firstname.lastname@example.org any clarifications or follow up queries.