Organized by : School of Law, Christ University
Date : February 28 -March 1, 2014
The abstract should not exceed 300 words, and must be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the Author(s)
- E-mail Address
- Postal Address
- Contact Number
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors. However, both authors need to register separately.
- In case of co-authorship at least one author must attend the conference to present the paper.
- The paper must be accompanied with the following details –
- A Cover Letter – Mentioning Name of the Author(s), Course, Year of Study (if applicable), Name of College/ University (if applicable), Professional Position (if applicable) with Postal Address, Email Address and Contact Number.
- Registration Form – Students must send a scanned copy of this registration form with the stamp/ seal of Institution Head/ Head of Department.
- Copy of the scanned Demand Draft.
- School of Law, Christ University in keeping with its mandate of publishing original material adopts a stringent anti-plagiarism policy. Any paper containing any unattributed work is liable to be rejected.
- Select papers, subject to peer review, will be published in the Conference Proceedings with ISBN No. 978-81-922281-7-4.
- Select papers may also be published in the Christ University Law Journal. This peer reviewed biannual publication of the School of Law, Christ University focuses on contemporary legal issues.
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with spacing of 1.0.
- One-Inch margins should be maintained on all four sides.
- Citation Style: Bluebook, 19th Edition.
- The maximum length of the paper shall not exceed 3500 words. (Excluding footnotes/end notes/annexure/reports etc).
- All submissions are to be made in Microsoft Word 2007/2003 (.doc) format only.
Method of Submission
All submissions for the conference have to be electronically mailed with the subject column as “Submission_ Abstract / Submission_ Full Paper” as the case may be and bearing the name(s) of the author(s) as the file name, only at the following email address: [email protected]
Academicians/ Professionals : ₹ 1,000 per head
Students : ₹ 500 per head
The Registration Fees includes conference materials, a working lunch and refreshments during the days of the conference. Please note this does not include accommodation. Accommodation details shall be provided on acceptance of the full papers.
Demand Draft to be drawn in favour of “Christ University” payable at Bangalore. All queries should be addressed to: [email protected]
Registration form and other details also available at http://www.christuniversity.in