About the Conference:
In the modern economy, the corporate sector has been assigned the leadership for ensuring the growth process. To carry forward the growth, the companies in India require a conducive legal environment with appropriate corporate and commercial laws. The developed countries and the transnational economic institutions like WTO need to have an ease of business and trade to work in. By taking giant steps, India has moved into the top 100 rankings in the World Bank’s ‘Doing Business 2018’ fact sheet. Laws and regulations governing the incorporation and running of business is undergoing rapid change. The impetus for such flux came from changes in the world economy, advancements in information technology and the opening of world economy. While at some points, regulations need to provide more flexibility, at others, there is a need for strengthening the laws. This National Conference seeks:
1. To provide an interactive forum to engage in the discourse on emerging trends in corporate and commercial laws in India and elsewhere;
2. To facilitate a better understanding of policy and legal problems that are to be identified during the discussions;
3. To create network among the academicians, researchers, students and industry (particularly those working in the area of commercial law) so as to develop an environment for exchange of ideas between academia and industry.
4. To explore the possibility of undertaking collaborative research including all the participants.
- RECENT AMENDMENTS IN INDIAN CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL LAWS/POLICIES
- BANKING AND FINANCE REGULATIONS
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REGULATIONS IN COMPANIES AND TRADE
- ADR IN CORPORATE SETUP
- COMPETITION LAWS
Sub themes are given in the brochure.
Who can Attend:This conference is aimed at students, educators, researchers, academicians and practitioners in the area of Corporate and Commercial Laws and scholars from legal and business fraternity. The conference will have a balance of lectures and presentations from the academic as well as the practitioners’ perspective and will have experts from the field. It is aimed at creating a platform for exchange, debate and development of ideas and emerging issues in the area of Corporate and Commercial Laws.
- Last date for Abstract Submission: 28th February 2019
- Communication for Acceptance of Abstract: 7th March, 2019
- Last Date of Online Registration (Early Bird) along with full applicable Payment: 15th March, 2019
- Final Date of Online Registration along with full applicable Payment: 26th March, 2019
- Submission of Full Paper: 20th March, 2019
- Date of Conference: 11th April, 2019
Note: All the submissions have to be made on or before 11:59 P.M. on specified date.
FOR CONFERENCE RELATED QUERIES, CONTACT:Rukma : +91 9373409696Jaya : +91 9953908841Shriyash: +91 8421985879FOR ACCOMMODATION RELATED QUERIES, CONTACT:Rahil : +91 7588822989Vidula : +91 9604979524
For any query, write a mail to [email protected]
Other details regarding fee, submission guidelines, awards, accommodation etc are given in the brochure. You can download the brochure here