Law College Dehradun, Uttaranchal University
NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION
06 – 08 OCTOBER 2017
Law College Dehradun, faculty of Uttaranchal University is organising the second edition of our National Moot Court Competition (6 to 8 October 2017) .
ELIGIBILITY & TEAM COMPOSITION:
- Students pursuing the three or the five year LL.B. course in the academic year 2017-2018 from any law school/college/university in India recognized by the Bar Council of India (hereinafter BCI) are eligible to participate. Students pursuing their LL.M. may also participate if they are not enrolled as advocates with the BCI.
- Law schools/colleges/universities are entitled to nominate only one team.
- Teams shall comprise of a maximum of 3 (two designated as oralists and one as researcher) and a minimum of 2 (both designated as oralists) members. No additional person is allowed to accompany the team.
- The registration fee per team is INR 3500. Teams must make the payment of the aforesaid amount only upon selection of their memorials after the Memorial Elimination round in a mode prescribed by the administrators.
- Teams may register themselves online provisionally at http://lcdmcs.com/reg and must then finally register by filling out the Final Registration form through the same link, latest by Monday, 7 August 2017(23:59 hrs. IST).
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD AND CONVEYANCE:
- Accommodation and Food shall be provided to all teams from the evening of Friday, 6 October 2017 to the morning of Monday, 9 October, 2017. Teams who intend to arrive prior to or leave after the specified dates are required to inform the administrators in advance.
- Conveyance to and from the venue shall be provided to all the teams. The teams must submit their travel plan online at http://lcdmcs.com/reg upon confirmation of their selection after the Memorial Elimination round.
- Release of Moot Proposition – Monday, 22nd May’17
- Deadline for registration and clarifications – Monday, 7th August’ 17
- Deadline for submission of soft copy of Memorials on [email protected] – Monday, 4th September’17
- Result of Memorial Elimination Round Monday, 11th September’17
- Deadline for payment of fee and travel & accommodation form – Monday, 18th September’17
- Deadline for submission of hard copies of memorials (4 each, 8 total) – Friday, 6th October’17
CLARIFICATIONS REGARDING MOOT PROPOSITION & RULES:
- Clarifications regarding the Moot Proposition or the Rules may be requested online at http://lcdmcs.com/contact latest by Monday, 7 August 2017 (23:59 hrs IST).
- Teams are also advised to check out our FAQs at http://lcdmcs.com/faq
For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website at http://lcdmcs.com/contact or alternatively use the contact details further following:
- PROF. (DR.) POONAM RAWAT Chairperson, Faculty Advisory Board, Moot Court Society & H.O.D. (Law) Email: [email protected] Phone (for urgent matters only): 9410558666
- KARAM PRATAP SINGH President, Moot court Society Email: [email protected] Phone: 7906898100
- SHREYANS RITOLIA Joint Convener Email: [email protected] Phone: 9897162449
- SHWETA CHAUDHARY Public Relations Officer, Moot Court Society Email: [email protected] Phone: 7310884842
- BHAWANA KESHWANI Joint Convener Email: [email protected] Phone: 8918225698
- SAGAR NEGI Secretary (Administration), Moot Court Society Email: [email protected] Phone:9720281738
For downloading the Brochure, click here.
For downloading the Rule Book, click here.
For downloading Moot Proposition, click here.
For downloading the Competition Schedule, click here.