About the Event
Amity Law School- Centre II, Amity University, Noida is Organizing प्रथम एमिटी राष्ट्रीय हिन्दी मूट कोर्ट प्रतियोगिता 2016 to be held from October 4-6, 2016.
This event is formed with the objective to promote & pioneer the Hindi language, which aims to envisage and hold the traditions and philosophy of law through basic grass root level in a practical manner.
Participants are therefore urged to register themselves by Friday 23rd September 2016.
Student pursuing 3 years or 5 years of LL.B. Degree from any recognized Law School/College/University in India/Abroad are eligible to participate.
Any recognized Law School/College/University in India/Abroad shall be entitled to send only one team to the competition.
Each team shall consist of a minimum of two and maximum of three members. Team comprises of two speakers and one researcher.
Each team can register provisionally by filling the online registration form.
To register, click HERE.
Registration is strictly on first come first served basis.
To complete the process of registration, all participating teams are required to submit the complete registration form, duly signed and stamped by the Head of Institution/Principal/Head of Department along with the Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 2000/- in favor of Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, payable at Noida.
The aforementioned documents must be sent (by post or courier) to Amity Law School, Center II, Amity University, Sector-125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201303.
- Last Date of Registration for the competition: September 23rd, 2016.
- Submission of Memorial (Both Soft Copy and Hard Copy): September 26th, 2016.
- Dates of Competition: October 4th, 5th & 6th 2016.
- Faculty In-Charge : Mr.Tushar Ved Saxena – +91-9717000519
- Yash Pratap Singh (Students Bar Forum) – +91-9654248404
- Shubham Sinha (Students Bar Forum) – +91- 9818956649
- Ria Dey (Students Bar Forum) – +91- 9674092596
- Piyush Karan Singh (Students Bar Forum) – +91- 8130121630
You can access the Moot Proposition Hindi-Moot-Proposition-ALS-II-2016 (1).
Download the Rules and Regulations, click Hindi-moot-Registration-form-New-ALS-II-2016.
Download the Travel Plan. click Hindi-Moot-Travel-Plan-Final-2016 (1)
Download the Registration Form, click Hindi-moot-Registration-form-New-ALS-II-2016 (1)
To register online, click HERE.