The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) invites participation in the 5th edition of the NUALS International Maritime Law Arbitration Competition (NIMLAC 2018). NIMLAC exclusively focuses on the emerging area of Maritime Arbitration.
This moot court competition intends to expose the law students regarding the backwoods of Maritime Law, both national as well as international while inculcating in them a nuanced understanding of the complex and emerging issues involved therein.
- Moot Court Competition : April 6th -8th, 2018.
- Last Date for Registration: February 10th, 2018.
Prizes and Awards:
- Winners: Cash Prize of Rs. 40,000/-
- Runner-up: Cash Prize of Rs. 25,000/-
- Best Memorial: Cash Prize of Rs. 12,000/-
- Best Speaker of the Competition: Cash Prize of Rs. 8,000/-
- Best Speaker of Finals: Cash Prize of Rs. 8,000/-
- Best Researcher: Cash Prize of Rs. 8000/-.
For any queries, kindly send a mail to [email protected] or contact Rohit Sharma (+91-8589886153), Salma Jennath (+91 99959 24978), or Samyukta Ramaswamy (+91 81290 11980).
- Moot Problem
- Rules of Procedure
- Registration Form
- Timeline of Competition
- Full Information of the Competition