4TH NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION
(38TH YEAR OF MOOT COURT COMPETITION)
25th February 2017
Rules for the Competition
Eligibility & Registration:
1. Team from Law Universities/Deparments/Colleges all over India, recognized by Bar Council of India will be eligible to participate in the competition.
2. The members of each team should comprise of three members consisting of two mooters (one for petitioner & other for respondent) and one researcher. One college is allowed to send only one entry.
3. The members of each team should be under graduate law students either pursuing 3 Years or 5 Years law degree course.
4. Each team shall pay Registration Fees of Rs. 1000/- by Demand Draft drawn in favor of The Principal, Narayanrao Chavan Law College, Nanded, payable at Nanded.
5. The teams must register on or before 10th February 2016, by sending a scanned copy of Registration Form along with Demand Draft and a covering letter at [email protected] and the hard copy of the registration form along with demand draft shall be sent with the memorials.
6. No change in the names of participants (as mooter 1, 2 or researcher) is allowed, once they are registered by duly filled registration form
Date & Venue:-
1. Date of Competition : 25th February, 2017, Saturday.
2. Venue : Narayanrao Chavan Law College, VIP Road, Nanded-431602(Maharashtra)
1. Date of Registration – On or before 10th February, 2017
2. Submission of Memorials – On or before 15th February, 2017
3. Date of Competition – 25th February, 2017
4. Prize Distribution – 25th February, 2017
In case of any query or registration and submission of memorial; please contact: (Strictly between 12.00 Noon to 5.00pm)
Co-ordinator – Dr. Khakare V.S. (Asso. Prof.) 09422185717
Co-coordinator – Dr. P.E. Bhosale (Asst. Prof) 09422185276
Co-coordinator – Shri Mangalsingh S. Bisen (Asst. Prof.) 08888092111
For Moot Problem, CLICK HERE
For Registration Form, CLICK HERE
For Rules of Competition, CLICK HERE
For Travel Plan, CLICK HERE
For More Information, Visit Website, CLICK HERE