With a view to expand its outreach and accessibility, States Division is developing an official micro-website portal as a one-stop platform for Missions/State Governments and foreign stakeholders. The micro-site will be hyperlinked to the parent website of MEA and would include latest facts about the Division, detailed scope of work of the division, quick contacts, social media links of the division, relevant information on state government, photo gallery and progress page as its essential features. The micro site will also be used for posting factual developments coordinated by States Division and its initiatives taken to assist investment, trade, culture, tourism, diaspora matters and relief operations/evacuations etc.
Creation of a logo for States Division shall help in establishing its own distinct identity. It would provide a digital imprint for the Division that would be used on the independent website for the Division, when it becomes functional.
Submission of entries:
- The last date for accepting entries is 30th June, 2017.
- The design should be the original work of the participant(s) and must not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
- An entry could be an individual or a team project.
- Every entry should be accompanied by a brief written explanation of the Design and how it best symbolizes the States Division, MEA.
- Each participant can submit no more than one entry.
For the Guidelines, click.
For the Technical Parameters, click here.
For the Conditions and the Selection Process, click here.
For further details, click here.