THEME: “Trends, Issues and Reforms in Tax Policy in India”
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 15th October, 2014.
Any student pursuing any undergraduate, postgraduate or professional course in any recognized University/College in India.
- The Essay must be written in English.
- Only one essay per participant may be submitted. Multiple or incomplete submissions will lead to disqualification.
- Co-Authorship is not permitted.
- The essay shall not be plagiarized. Only the original essays will be considered for the competition. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay. The participants will submit a separate undertaking with regard to originality of work.
- Copyright of the Essays shall rest with the organizers. Organizers hold the right to republish the essays if required.
- Identification mark (name or any mark which identifies the author) must not be found in any part of essay.
- The Deadline for the submission is 15th October, 2014
- The Participants must submit their essay via e-mail only with following attachments:
- Essay in MS Word format with the subject “Essay Writing Competition”.
- Cover page containing Name, Nationality, Address, e-mail id, Contact number and name of the College/University along with address and class of the Participant.
- The submission shall consist of an Abstract, Essay and Bibliography.
- An abstract should not be of more than 250 words including title and keywords.
- The length of the essay should be between 1,800 to 2,000 words.
- Footnotes must conform to the authoritative standard rules of legal citation and must include a description of each authority adequate enough to allow a reasonable reader to identify and locate the authority in a publication of general circulation.
- Font type: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12
- Line Spacing : 1.5
- Page number: Top left of the page
- Footnote size: 10
- Laptop bag.
- Wireless Mouse/Earphones.
- Pen Drive/Portable USB speaker.
Top 10 candidates will also get a chance to work with LEXQUEST.
All the participants will get a Certificate of Participation.
Registration fee is 150/- INR only.
Early bird registration till 15th September: 100/- INR only.
All queries and submissions must be sent to [email protected]only, with the subject: “LexQuest 1st National Essay Writing Competition, 2014”.
READ THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT HERE.
REGISTRATION FORM AVAILABLE HERE.