1st Legal Essay Writing Competition organised by The Legit Eye comprising of eminent Lawyers and Professors from Different Universities as its Judging Panel.
The Legit Eye is an online platform where it aims to augment the legal awareness and decode the everyday laws and legislative procedures into a simple and straightforward version through its DIY Videos, interactive blogs & informative articles.
Topics for The Essay:
Participants may write on any one of the following topics:
1. Redefining Nationalism & Patriotism in India
2. Get it under the scanner: Legalizing Prostitution in India
3. The future road of Nuclear weapons in the changing geopolitics of the world.
4. Improving Alternate Dispute Resolution Mechanism in India: Institutionalization of Arbitration
5. Emerging trends in Intellectual Property Rights
Any Person pursuing a degree in Law whether Undergraduate (LLB) or Postgraduate (LLM) or an equivalent Master’s degree in Law is eligible to register for the competition.
- 1st Prize – Rs. 5,000/- Cash and Certificate.
- 2nd Prize – Rs. 3,000/- Cash and Certificate.
- 3rd Prize – Rs. 1,000/- Cash and Certificate.
Top 10 essays will be published in our online journal bearing an ISSN code.
Deserving participants (Top 30) will get a certificate of Participation. Deserving participants may get an Internship opportunity with M/s The Legit Eye and the eminent lawyers.
Participants may register here.
- ₹ 100/- for single authors
- ₹ 200/- for Co-authors
Last date for submission:
10th June, 2017
Announcement of results:
20th June, 2017
For further enquiries:
Mail to: [email protected]
Call: +919711938381 or +918700405956