Legal Desire, an online law portal for law students and professionals, hereby opens the stage for all law enthusiasts to come forward and be a part of the legal revolution, by participating in our Campus Associate Programme!
Who can apply?
Any student enrolled in a full time under-graduate course in any law university, is eligible to apply for this post.
What do you have to do?*
- Promote Legal Desire in your Campus.
- Inform us about any conference, seminar, workshop in your college or any other college on a priority basis.
- Help extensively in the publicity of our events/activities in your campus and your city.
- Serve as a strategic link between your college and our organisation.
- Make people aware about our events through social media and other resources you have and share the latest happenings among your network.
*Further details will be provided upon selection.
What is in it for you?*
- Certificate of appreciation after the successful completion of the work allotted to you.
- Recognition of active Campus Associates on our website and Facebook page.
- Add the Legal Desire Campus Associate Programme experience to your resume.
- Build relationships with Associates from other colleges and disciplines.
* Position will be contractual basis and the person appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work is found unsatisfactory.
Tenure: 2 months.*
*May be extended depending upon your performance.
How do you apply?
Just send us a mail expressing your interest in working for this post accompanied by your updated resume. Make sure that you write “Application for Campus Associate” in the subject of your mail.
Deadline for application: 15th July, 2014.
All applications and queries have to be sent on [email protected].
So, what are you waiting for? Be the face of Legal Desire on your Campus!