The Knowledge Steez (Not for profit website ) is a sincere effort to keep students, researchers, scholars, academicians and teaching fraternity across India, updated with and aware of upcoming opportunities in the form of Call for Papers, Article Submission, National/International Conferences/Seminars, Academic/Research internships, Essay Competitions and Free Online Certificate Courses offered . Our aim is to help students and academician in achieving their career/professional objectives by providing useful scholarly information in real time and share our practical insights in these subject areas.
Design marketing strategy for Knowledge Steez across verticals and be the voice for Knowledge Steez .
- Drive marketing strategy for Knowledge Steez across verticals; work with cross-functional teams to create and execute integrated marketing campaigns, including advertising, product launches, campaigns, email marketing, webinars, events, speaking opportunities and more
- Develop and execute online marketing plans that achieve business, revenue and profitability objectives
- Understand and embody the voice of our followers and community appropriately in all marketing initiatives
- Support go to market activities with messaging and analysis of market trends and competitive impact
- Manage online followers acquisition, including budgeting, reporting and forecasting
- Stay on top of latest (digital) marketing trends and strategies and test into strategies as appropriate
- Speak/advocate for content marketing at internal and external events, in webinars, in writing, etc. (becoming the cheerleader for organizational change around content).
- Proven Marketing skills. Outstanding command of the English (or primary customer) language
- Skill at both long-form content creation and real-time (immediate) content creation and distribution strategies and tactics.
- The ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it
- Strong execution and action-orientation
- Data-driven customer understanding
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong strategic thinker
- Curious and open to new ideas, new tests, new customer acquisition strategies.
- Students Pursuing MBA Can apply (Both First and Second years). Not for law students
- Telephonic Interview
- Online work (from home) around an hour everyday.
- telephonic conversation with the team members if necessary
Benefits and Remuneration:
- Work Experience certificate
- Commission on all transaction done by marketing Director and other associates.
- Free courses informations.
- part time model to earn extra money. (Earning depends on time you invest)
How to Apply
- Total 4 Posts 1 Director and 3 Assistant Directors.
- Send your detailed CV at [email protected]
- Position will be contractual basis and person appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work found unsatisfactory.
- Last Date to Apply : 5, April 2014.
– See more at: http://sbfsa.blogspot.in/2014/03/knowledge-steez-call-for.html#sthash.SFBP0N59.fiwyAnXf.dpuf