Center for Governance, National Law University, Jodhpur proposes the VII issue of “Journal On Governance”, in its annual publication.
The journal has received plaudits and appreciation from all contours of the industry and academia. For the forthcoming issue, the Centre invites Articles on the following sub-themes under the broader theme of “Governance: The Contemporary Challenges“.
- Governance in Microfinance Industry
- SEBI’s Jurisdiction on Corporate Governance- a critical assessment
- Gocernance in PPP Model of infrastructure Projects
- Corruption and Corporate Citizenship
- Conflict of Governance and Related Party Transaction
Please note that the submissions must conform to the following requirements :
- The acceptable length of Articles is 5000 words, and of notes and comments is 3000 words, including footnotes.
- All submissions must include an abstract of not more than 300 words, explaining the main idea, objective of the article and the conclusions drawn from it.
Submission guidelines are listed here.