NIRMA University is a dynamic growth oriented organization established to facilitate and promote studies and research in emerging areas of higher education with focus on professional education. The University invites applications, on the prescribed form, for the post of Assistant Professors in the Institute of Law in the following disciplines.
Date of Interview: 17. 10.2014 (Friday), Time: 11.00 am onwards
Venue : Conference Room, Institute of Law, Nirma University S G Highway, Near Gota, Ahmedabad – 382481
Procedure to Apply:
- The candidate should download the prescribed application form available at Institute website www.nirmauni.ac.in/law and bring it dully filled in, on the date of Interview.
- The candidates applying for the post of Assistant Professor should submit two Copies of summary sheet along with the application form which is also available on Institute website.
- One set of self attested certificates and other supporting documents are to be attached with the application form. The candidates should bring original certificates at the time of Interview.
- There may be a demo lecture of half an hour at the time of interview.
- No T.A. / D.A. will be paid for attending interviews.
Full Details: http://www.nirmauni.ac.in/download/advertisement_ILNU2014.pdf