About the Course: Jagriti is offering a certificate course on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). The purpose of this Certificate Course is to provide students, Lawyers, NGOs, International Organizations and Governments , an experience-based, integrative exposure to this emerging and dynamic field of business practice. Jagriti’s CSR certificate course is a first of its kind; it blends both legal and management dimensions of CSR.
Selection procedure: Admissions open and will be on first come first serve basis.
Students (UG & PG): Rs. 1500/-
Professionals & Academicians: Rs. 2500/-
Step 1: Interested applicants are required to make a Demand Draft in favour of ‘‘Jagriti’ payable at Allahabad.
Step 2: Fill the online registration form providing with your Demand Draft details.
Step 3: Post your Demand Draft at the following address
54/F Strachey Road, Civil Lines Allahabad-211001
Please mention your Name, Address, E-mail ID and Contact Number on a Cover Letter along with the Demand Draft. Send it through Speed Post, Registered Post or Courier only.
The applicant need to send us the scan copy of DD with his Mailing Address.
After receiving the payment our team will confirm the registration and provide you with a registration receipt and enrollment number.
· Dispatching Study Material: 25th November 2013.
· Course Starts at: 2nd December 2013.
· Exam Date: 1st week of February 2014.
· Result Declaration 3 week of February 2014.
· For any further communication contact at [email protected]
Or, call Assistant Course Coordinator at +91-8544202942
· Certificates will be couriered to participants within 10 days from the date of declaration of results.