The United Nations Office of Legal Affairs (OLA) offers an internship programme to individuals.
Admission to the OLA internship programme is highly competitive.
However,the U.N. will not be providing with any financial assistance or remuneration to interns.
Duration: 2 months (minimum)
Procedural requirements-please visit the United Nations Internship website
For more information, please visit Inspira, the UN careers website at http://careers.un.org
- Justice Hidayatullah Memorial Case Comment Writing Competition, 2019 organised by Law Corner
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU’s Law Journal on Communications, Media, Entertainment & Technology: Submit by 15th January 2019
- Call For Editors and Reviewers: VidhiAagaz and Its International Journal; Apply by 30th November
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Registration in India
- NATIONAL MEGA MOOT COMPETITION, 2018 at Saveetha School of Law, SIMATS [Chennai, Nov 30th – Dec 2nd]
- SOEL MUN 2019, 5-6 Jan. 2019 Chennai
- 13th ‘Late Advocate D. T. Jaibhave Memorial National Moot- Trial & Judgment Writing Competition 2018-19
- |LAW AUDIENCE JOURNAL ISSN (O): 2581-6705: CALL FOR PAPERS: VOLUME 1 and ISSUE 2: DECEMBER 2018|