The United Nations Office of Legal Affairs (OLA) offers an internship programme to individuals.
Admission to the OLA internship programme is highly competitive.
However,the U.N. will not be providing with any financial assistance or remuneration to interns.
Duration: 2 months (minimum)
Procedural requirements-please visit the United Nations Internship website
For more information, please visit Inspira, the UN careers website at http://careers.un.org
- CYBERTALKINDIA – Certificate Course on Intellectual Property Rights in Cyberspace II -Batch Application Opens
- FDP on IPR and Academic Integrity @MNLU Mumbai on 26th April 2019
- What were the key highlights of the 34th GST Council Meeting?
- Patent Renewal Process In India
- MNLU Mumbai Certificate Course on Mediation for Family Disputes, 15th-21st May, 2019
- Law Corner & Lex Research Hub 1st National Level Article Writing Competition 2019
- Two Days International Seminar on Challenges and Prospects of ADR on 14th & 15th June, 2019 at The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi Submit Abstract By 5th May, 2019
- CRCJ MNLU Mumbai -National Conference on Reforms in Criminal Justice System – Revisiting Justice Malimath Committee Report, 04 May 2019