The United Nations Office of Legal Affairs (OLA) offers an internship programme to individuals.
Admission to the OLA internship programme is highly competitive.
However,the U.N. will not be providing with any financial assistance or remuneration to interns.
Duration: 2 months (minimum)
Procedural requirements-please visit the United Nations Internship website
For more information, please visit Inspira, the UN careers website at http://careers.un.org
- LEX REPOSITORY 1st ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION; SUBMIT BY 31st OCTOBER, 2019
- Call For Papers – Journal for Law Students and Researchers, Submit by Nov 30th, 2019
- NLU Mumbai launches one year LL.M. (Professional) programme, becomes 2nd NLU to launch such programme
- One Day Workshop on Criminalizing Triple Talaq – Looking Beyond Religion on 16th Nov. 2019 @ MNLU Mumbai
- One Day Workshop on Compliances under Environmental Laws on 3rd Nov. 2019 @ MNLU Mumbai
- One Day Training Program on Electronic Evidence @ MNLU Mumbai on 12th Oct. 2019
- Panel Discussion on Future of Institutional Arbitration in India on 11.10.2019 by CAR, NLU Mumbai
- RMLNLU Law Review Call for Papers (Vol. X): Submit by 15 Sept