The United Nations Office of Legal Affairs (OLA) offers an internship programme to individuals.
Admission to the OLA internship programme is highly competitive.
However,the U.N. will not be providing with any financial assistance or remuneration to interns.
Duration: 2 months (minimum)
Procedural requirements-please visit the United Nations Internship website
For more information, please visit Inspira, the UN careers website at http://careers.un.org
- Workshop on Conflict Reporting and Mediation @NLU Mumbai – 14-15 June 2019
- INDIAN YOUTH PARLIAMENT GUJARAT (SURAT) SESSION 20-21 JULY 2019.
- Call for Papers for International Conference on Digital Transformation @ RGNUL
- 2nd National Online Quiz Competition @ Law Corner- Register by June 10
- NHRC-GNLU National Moot Court Competition, 2019 (26 – 29 September): Register by August 9
- Online Marketing Strategies 2019 For The Best Corporate Law Firms
- CfP: Book on Legal Issues Volume 1 by Cyberlekh Publication Fee Rs 900; Submit by 27 June 2019
- Admission to B.A.,LL.B. and LL.M. for Foreign Nationals at NLU Mumbai