The United Nations Office of Legal Affairs (OLA) offers an internship programme to individuals.
Admission to the OLA internship programme is highly competitive.
However,the U.N. will not be providing with any financial assistance or remuneration to interns.
Duration: 2 months (minimum)
Procedural requirements-please visit the United Nations Internship website
For more information, please visit Inspira, the UN careers website at http://careers.un.org
- IDIA – Creative Writing Competition, Register by Feb 22
- National Conference on Regulatory Challenges to Business in India-2019, MNLU Mumbai, 11 April 2019
- Apply for 2 day Certificate Course in Law & Public Policy by Centre for Civil Society at Delhi & Mumbai
- 1st LawLeague National Essay Writing Competition, Cash Prizes, Internships and more
- Annual Call For Papers – Commonwealth Law Review Journal (Vol. 5), Submit by Jan 25, 2019
- Justice Hidayatullah Memorial Case Comment Writing Competition, 2019 organised by Law Corner
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU’s Law Journal on Communications, Media, Entertainment & Technology: Submit by 15th January 2019
- Call For Editors and Reviewers: VidhiAagaz and Its International Journal; Apply by 30th November