The United Nations Office of Legal Affairs (OLA) offers an internship programme to individuals.
Admission to the OLA internship programme is highly competitive.
However,the U.N. will not be providing with any financial assistance or remuneration to interns.
Duration: 2 months (minimum)
Procedural requirements-please visit the United Nations Internship website
For more information, please visit Inspira, the UN careers website at http://careers.un.org
- RMLNLU Law Review Call for Papers (Vol. X): Submit by 15 Sept
- 1st online judgment writing competition by IMS Law College, Noida
- What are the key highlights of GST (Amendment) Act 2018?
- Call For Papers – International Journal of Legal Developments and Allied Issues, Submit by August 31, 2019
- Court gives primacy to individual interest over social interest; may permit girlfriend to live with married man, if wife appeases to it.
- Applications Open For Local Coordinator Program, Students For Liberty South Asia
- Call for Applications: Campus Ambassadors @ Legal Aid Centre: Applications Open
- TLL’s 1st Online Law Student of the Year Awards – Prizes worth Rs. 20,000