JYOTI SAGAR & ASSOCIATE
A structured Internship Programme detailing the roles and responsibilities of Interns, deliverable and timelines which is expected from Interns to adhere to. Scope of work for the Interns ranges from basic legal research, preparing case notes, drafting research memoranda, case briefs and to assist JSA attorneys in case preparation and transactions.
ELIGIBILITY & SELECTION:
Who can apply for an Internship at JSA:
- Students who have completed at least three years of the 5 year Law programme
- Students of the 2nd and final year of the 3 year LL.B programme
- Students who have appeared in their final year of law examination and waiting for their results
- Students of LL.M. programme, and
- International students studying in an overseas law school.
Applicants should apply online at least 6 months in advance of the month during which Internship is sought. (Click here if you are an international applicant).Applicants may also apply in the prescribed format to [email protected]
Any applications not received online or at the email address above or which are not accompanied by the prescribed documents will not be entertained.
The documents to be submitted are:
- Online application form;
- Curriculum vitae; and
- Two writing samples (Optional)
Attributes that we admire in an Intern:
- Superior academic credentials;
- Right attitude, and temperament to learn;
- Team player;
- High in motivation and energy;
- Initiative; and
- Interpersonal skills
The applicant will be informed via email of the Firm’s decision usually within three weeks of activation of his/her online application.
JSA do not encourage telephone calls and emails inquiring about the status of your Internship application.