Lexplosion is a leading organisation in legal and compliance management space in India. As part of their compliance management services, they provide following services to their clients:
- Help clients identify applicable laws and compliances there under across all types of functional and business areas such as Labour, Environment, Health & Safety (EHS), and corporate compliances both at the central and state level
- Understand the business operations of clients and consult on how they should manage their regulatory compliances and create compliance roadmaps for the short, medium and long term
- Komrisk- Web based compliance management tool
- Compliance monitoring
- Regulatory compliance gap analysis and audit
- Compliance consulting services such as process design and improvement, employee training etc.
They have a team of 30+ lawyers who help them deliver the above mentioned services to their clients.
- Successful candidate will get an opportunity to work in any of their service lines mentioned above depending upon his/her interest, capabilities and decision of the management.
- Interest and strong knowledge of any or all of the following regulatory compliance modules:
- Labour regulations
- Environment, Health & Safety (EHS)
- Corporate Laws
- Any industry specific regulations
- Assist senior team members in contract drafting and review
- Knack for legal research. Requires you to go back to course books, journals, databases to find out information
- LL.B/LL.M Applicants with relevant additional qualifications will be preferred
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills. Should be able to relate business situations with law
- Ability to write in precise and simple language. Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team man
- Possess keen eye for detail and scale high quality standards in deliverables
- Comfortable using MS Office
- Capable of working under pressure.
STIPEND: Rs. 5000 per month
HOW TO APPLY: