AMITY LAW SCHOOL, AMITY UNIVERSITY; LUCKNOW CAMPUS PRESENTS
“INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR ON CORPORATE JURISPRUDENCE”
(JANUARY 29-31, 2014)\
1. Correlations between recession and failure of legal mechanism.
2. Globalization verses Sovereignty.
3. Notion of economic justice and distribution of wealth.
4. Relevance of distributive justice in post-recession world.
5. Corporate governance verses State Capitalism.
6. Right to development and NIEO (New International Economic Order).
7. Re-incarnation of Keynesian model.
8. Public owned democracy.
9. Relevance of entitlement theory of Robert Nozick.
10. Concept of Tobin tax.
11. Relevance of SAP (Structural Adjustment Programmes).
12. Basic human needs approach.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
o Submissions open: October 10, 2013
o Abstract Submission (500 words): November 10, 2013
o Notification of review decision: November 20, 2013
o Full Paper (minimum 2000 words): December 20, 2013
o Registration Opens: November 20, 2013
o Registration Closes: January 10, 2014
More Info is below :
Download Brochure here : link