EAST (Environmental Advisory for Sustainable Trust), is organizing a two day International conference on Women Empowerment: Global Perspective on 27th and 28th September 2013. Research papers from national and international scholars, national and international faculties are invited. Abstracts for the same should be submitted on or before 15th July, 2013, It should consist of not more than 300 words.
The main theme of the Conference is Women and Empowerment.
The major sub themes are
- Women in Literature
- Women in Different Cultures
- Women Participants in Politics
- Freedom of Choice
- Women and Higher Education
- Role of Literacy in the Process of Development of Women
- Challenges to Empowerment through Microfinance
- Economic and Politico-Organizational Challenges
- Entrepreneurial Development of Rural and Tribal Women
- Women Ideological and Cultural Challenges
- Women and Child Trafficking
- Violence Against Domestic and Working Women
- Harassment in Higher Education
- Women in Decision Making and
- Social Issues Pertaining to the Women related Problems.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION.
1. Abstract should be submitted via email to [email protected], It must be submitted and presented in English.
2. The paper must be limited to 2500 words (strictly 6-8 pages, A4 size, excluding the tables and references) and must include a title page, introduction, theoretical framework, methodological framework, data analysis and findings, conclusion, references including annexure and tables. Format conditions: APA citation / reference style, Times New Roman font, font size 12 for text, 13 for sub heading and 14 for main heading, line spacing 1.5. The author (s) should submit their Soft copy of the paper must be emailed in word file only to [email protected].
DATES TO REMEMBER.
1. Abstract Submission- On or before 15th July 2013 (Now EXTENDED to 1st August)
2. Registration- After getting the Acceptance of Abstract
3. Full Paper Submission- On or before 1st September 2013.
Kindly Note- The some Selected Research Papers will be published in International journals.
For further details regarding Registration, Accommodation kindly visit http://www.wegp.org.