The International Conference is jointly presented by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, International Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Law (ICIRL), at Laurentian University, Centre for Research in Social Justice and Policy (CRSJP) at Laurentian University, and Ontario International Development Agency (OIDA) in Canada.
Date: 4th – 6th December, 2013
Venue: Chandigarh Judicial Academy, Sector 43-D, Chandigarh, Punjab
- Sustainable Social and Human Development – SSHD
- Social Sciences and Humanities – SSH
- Human Rights and Good Governance – HRGG
- Sustainable Development – SD
- to provide an interdisciplinary forum on global sustainable development for practitioners and academics;
- to foster dialogue among various stakeholders, including senior level policy makers, academics, and practitioners;
- to propose multidisciplinary strategies for economic, sociopolitical, cultural, and institutional changes;
- to allow stakeholders to share their experiences and research results about all aspects of sustainable human and social development;
- to discuss the practical challenges encountered in promoting sustainable development and the solutions adopted; and
- to find global partners for future business or research collaborations.
All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to the conference, contributions, and readability. The full paper submissions will be chosen based on technical merit, interest, applicability, and how well they fit into a coherent and balanced technical program. The accepted full papers will be published in the refereed OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development. Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit an extended abstract or full text paper including results, tables, figures and references. Please send full text papers (.doc or .docx) to [email protected] Please submit your paper and abstract as early as possible.
The conference abstracts will be published as OIDA Conference Abstracts (ISSN: 1923:6670). All accepted full papers will also be published on the OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development ISSN: 1923-6654 (print) and ISSN 1923-6662 (online). All Accepted papers will be indexed in SSRN, EBSCO and AMICUS, Library and Archives Canada’s database to ensure their permanent preservation for present and future generations.
All submitted full papers will have the opportunity to be considered for publication in the OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development. The selection will be carried out during the review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision will be made based on peer review reports.
The Conference Proceedings (abstracts only) will be published prior to the conference on a USB and distributed to all registered participants at the conference.
- Last Day to submit Abstract / Paper / Presentation – 15th November, 2013
- Last date to Issue Notification of acceptance – 20th November, 2013
- Last date to submit final paper and authors’ registration – 25th November, 2013
Ontario International Development Agency
287 Second Avenue South
Sudbury, Ontario, P3B 4H6,
Phone: +1 705 561 7615
Fax: +1 705 566 2295
Email: [email protected]