Dates: 4th to 6th December 2013.
Venue: Chandigarh, Punjab, India.
Last Day to submit Abstract / Paper / Presentation – November 15, 2013
Last date to Issue Notification of acceptance – November 20, 2013
Last date to submit final paper and authors’ registration – November 25, 2013
The International Conference on Sustainable Development 2013 India is jointly presented by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, India, International Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Law (ICIRL), at Laurentian University,
Centre for Research in Social Justice and Policy (CRSJP) at Laurentian University, and
Ontario International Development Agency (OIDA) in Canada.
The International Conference on Sustainable Development 2013 India consists of four main sessions:
(1) Sustainable Social and Human Development – SSHD
(2) Social Sciences and Humanities – SSH
(3) Human Rights and Good Governance – HRGG
(4) Sustainable Development – SD
This conference has the following objectives:
• to provide an interdisciplinary forum on global sustainable development for practitioners and academics;
• to foster dialogue among various stakeholders, including senior level policy makers, academics, and practitioners;
• to propose multidisciplinary strategies for economic, sociopolitical, cultural, and institutional changes;
• to allow stakeholders to share their experiences and research results about all aspects of sustainable human and social development;
• to discuss the practical challenges encountered in promoting sustainable development and the solutions adopted; and
• to find global partners for future business or research collaborations.
All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to the conference, contributions, and readability. The full paper submissions will be chosen based on technical merit, interest, applicability, and how well they fit into a coherent and balanced technical program. The accepted full papers will be published in the refereed OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development. Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit an extended abstract or full text paper including results, tables, figures and references. Please send full text papers (.doc or .docx) to [email protected]
Please submit your paper and abstract as early as possible.
The conference abstracts will be published as OIDA Conference Abstracts (ISSN: 1923:6670). All accepted full papers will also be published on the OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development ISSN: 1923-6654 (print) and ISSN 1923-6662 (online). All Accepted papers will be indexed in SSRN, EBSCO and AMICUS, Library and Archives Canada’s database to ensure their permanent preservation for present and future generations.
All submitted full papers will have the opportunity to be considered for publication in the OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development. The selection will be carried out during the review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision will be made based on peer review reports.
The Conference Proceedings (abstracts only) will be published prior to the conference on a USB and distributed to all registered participants at the conference.