The conference, being organized by Amity Gurgaon, aims to
- Bring together academics, Govt. policy makers, business entrepreneurs, management practitioners from all over the globe to discuss and analyse all the factors responsible for enhancing the competitive factors in organisations and the challenges visualised with the dynamic environment changes happening at all levels.
- Provide a forum for fruitful thoughts taking place in view of the latest developments happening in global markets and various researches being done based on the world-wide policy implications as well as challenges emerging from these dynamic situations.
- Inspire thinking in the embracing of new information technologies that present new market opportunities and innovative ways of increasing business performance as well as creating value for customers, shareholders and other key stakeholders.
Original research and review papers are solicited from all disciplines on topics including but not limited to:
Contemporary Business Management Practices
• Global Corporation and Environment
• Ecopreneurs: Need of 21st Century
• Ethics in a global context
• Intellectual property and knowledge management
• Trans-boundary risks in business
• Corporate governance
• Corporate social responsibility leading to sustainability
Corporate Strategy Initiatives in the Global context
• Balanced scorecard for superior organisational
• Building and sustaining competitiveness through
• Business value chain analysis in achieving superior
• Business strategies in global context
Competitive Marketing in the Global Context
• Traditional & contemporary marketing
• E-tailing – A growth opportunity
• Integrated marketing communication
• Assessing marketing performance
• Green marketing and procurement
• Marketing strategy in the emerging environment
• CRM practices
• Service marketing management
• Innovations in services, logistics and supply-chain management
HRM and Organisational Behaviour
• Building organisational excellence through strategic HRM
• Cross cultural and global Human Resource
• Effective performance management system for
• Talent management strategies for sustaining
• Managing cross-cultural diversity
• E-Recruitment strategies
• Organisational change and development for
• Leadership in the changing scenario
• Contemporary HR practices
Information Technology and Services
• Technology and emergence of new business model
• Technology in building and sustaining competitiveness
• Risk assessment and security issues
• Cloud computing
• Cybercrime and ICT security issues
• Web technology and management
• Legal & ethical aspects of IT
• Service oriented computing for E-Business
• Security and legal aspects of social media
• Human and societal issues in information systems
Finance in Integrated Global Environment
• Financial innovations for creating value in the global era
• Financial engineering
• Emerging trends in financial markets and market integration
• Strategic financial management
• Value creating through mergers & acquisitions
• Foreign investment and global diversification
• Recent accounting practices and challenges
Operation Challenges in Global Era
• Resource management through operations and supply
• TQM in achieving superior performance
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Selection of papers for presentation will be based on abstracts. An abstract must include a clear indication of the purpose of research, methodology, major results, implications and key references. They should adhere to the following:
Length of Abstract: The abstract should not exceed 300 words including the title and references.
Page margins: The page margins should be one inch on all sides.
Font: The abstract should be typed in Times New Roman in 12 point font size.
Line spacing: The abstract should be typewritten in 1.5 line spacing.
Title Page: The abstract should be accompanied by a separate title page. The title page should include the title of the paper in about 5-10 words, the authors of the papers along with their institutional affiliations and contact details.
Keywords: The authors are requested to provide at least four keywords associated with the submitted paper.
All papers will be blind reviewed and only those papers approved by the reviewers will be selected. All papers must be submitted at [email protected] Authors will be notified of acceptance. Acceptance of the paper implies that at least one of the authors will register and present the paper.
BEST PAPER AWARDS
The three best paper awards will be given during the valedictory session of the conference. The best papers
will be selected on the basis of the quality of the research paper and the decision will lie with the jury
consisting of eminent experts of the area.
• The first best paper award will carry a cash award of INR 15000/- and citation
• The second two papers will also get recognition
Selected papers will be published in the Conference Proceeding with ISBN, which will be available at the time of the conference. Extended papers will also find place in the special issue of University bi-annual refereed journal ‘Amity Management Analyst’.
Receipt of abstract of the paper : June 06, 2014
Notification of acceptance of abstract : June 11, 2014
Receipt of full paper : July 28, 2014
Acceptance of full paper : August 01, 2014
Registration close : August 08, 2014
Conference date: September 11 & 12 2014
Venue: Amity University Gurgaon (Manesar)
READ INFORMATION BROCHURE AND ACCESS REGISTRATION FORM HERE.