Dates: 15-16 November 2013
Organiser: Centre for Transparency and Accountability in Governance, National Law University Delhi under the Auspices of Justice Bodh Raj Sawhny Memorial Trust Chair on Professional Ethics.
Subthemes of the Conference:
The Conference shall provide an international platform to various national and international
stakeholders and address topical matters for eliminating corruption form its entire sphere. This
Conference would deliberate on the following sub-themes:
1. Corruption in Judiciary
2. Corruption in Electoral Process
3. Corruption in Functioning Of Police Forces
4. Corruption in Defence Forces
5. Corruption in Legislative Bodies
6. Corruption in Investigative Agencies
7. Corruptions in Local Bodies
8. Corruption in Educational Institutions
9. Corruption in Public Utility Services
10. Corruption in Private Sector and Public Sector
11. Corruption and Human Rights
12. Law Regulating Corruption of Public Servants
13. Role of Ethics in Elimination of Corruption
14. Role of Civil Societies in Elimination of Corruption in Public Life
15. Liberalization Privatization and Globalization and Corruption in Development
16. Role of National and International NGOs and Institution in Controlling Corruption
17. Elimination of Corruption Through Transparency and Accountability Endeavours’ in Governance
18. Any other topic related to the main theme
Call for Papers
Quality research papers, including field studies, from scholars, researchers, bar & bench, teachers, NGOs/civil societies and students are invited. No co-authorship is permitted.Only those papers which are accepted by the Editorial Committee will be included in the conference proceedings. All research papers shall be subject to scrutiny of anti-plagiarism software. Selected quality research papers may be published in a special book with ISBN No.
Guidelines for Conference Paper
Research paper should apply research skills and use of appropriate research methodology.
Research paper should be thematic and identification of sub-themes is highly appreciated. It should have proper research questions and should also reflect the findings.Paper should not be of more than 8000 words. It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1″ margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word application. All research paper shall be subject to scrutiny of anti-plagiarism software. At the end of the paper, there should be a brief profile of the author with E-mail ID, contact number and address.
Full Paper with abstract Submission: 20 October, 2013
Approved Papers notification: 05 November, 2013
The research paper may be submitted to the Convener of the conference at [email protected]
Articles received after the stipulated deadline will not be entertained for participation in the conference.
Teacher/legal practioners/other professionals: Rs. 2,000; Students: Rs. 500.
No TA/DA will be paid to participants. Limited accommodation is available on first come first serve basis for participants from outside NCR area only. Preference shall be given to paper presenters. No charges will be paid by the paper presenters. Registration for witnessing the proceedings can be submitted at any time on or before 07 November 2013. Certificate for actual participation shall be issued after completion of the events or will be mailed after completion of the conference. No certificate shall be issued in absentia and there shall be no refund of
registration charges at any stage.
There shall be no registration fee from any foreign delegate and accommodation of the same will also be taken care of by the University.
For further details: Click here.