Monday 10 – Wednesday 12 June 2013
International Chamber of Commerce
38, Cours Albert 1er, 75008, Paris, France
This training provides participants with a first-hand experience and understanding of the ICC Arbitration procedure through practical and interactive sessions. Participants will study the arbitration proceedings through the simulation of a mockcase.
- Study of a complex mockcase under the 2012 ICC Rules of Arbitration in small working groups of roughly 10 participants. The mockcase will be sent to participants before the training, so that they can read the facts and identify the contractual issues which cover the events mentioned in the facts.
- Technical and practical presentations by international ICC Arbitration experts.
- Debate among participants and speakers during interactive plenary sessions.
- Understand the 2012 ICC Rules of Arbitration and practice of international commercial arbitration
- Prepare and draft the Request for Arbitration and the Answer to the Request submitted to the Arbitral Tribunal.
- Identify the issues and the role of the ICC Court Secretariat throughout the arbitral proceedings.
- Select and appoint appropriate arbitrators.
The registration fee covers all training activities*, including documentation, lunches, coffee breaks, a museum visit on Monday, a dinner on Tuesday, cocktails on Wednesday and an optional breakfast-talk on Tuesday. Travel and hotel expenses are not included.
*subject to last minute changes and modification by the organizers.
Early Bird Rate until 5 April 2013
€ 1 499 (€ 1 792,80 incl. VAT)
After 5 April 2013
ICC Members € 1 799 (€ 2 151,60 incl. VAT)
Non-Members € 2 099 (€ 2 510,40 incl. VAT)
How to register
Easier and faster way is to register online (secured payment by credit card) or return the registration form indicating method of payment to:
Tel: +33 1 49 53 28 67
Fax: +33 1 49 53 30 30
Post: ICC Services, Training and Conferences, 38, Cours Albert 1er, 75008, Paris, France
Registration will be confirmed upon receipt of the registration form and registration fees.
To benefit from early bird rates, please note that ICC Services must receive the payment before the deadline.
For online Registration click here
To download Brochure click here
For more information click here