Indore Institute of Law Established in the year 2003; is the only institute of its kind in private sector offering all Law Courses under one roof. Institute is regularly organizing Seminars, Workshop, Moot Courts, Parliamentary Debates, Judgment Writing Competitions, Legal Aid Clinics, Extempore, Debates, Law Quiz and other activities related to Legal Education for the welfare of students and the society. The institute requests you to nominate your college team for various Law events of Lex Bonanza 2014 striving for Legal Excellence, a National Law Fest (III Chapter),scheduled to be held on 27th and 28th September 2014.
Moot Court competition
Judgment writing competition
1. Each college can send only 1 team.
2. Each individual can only participate in a maximum of 3 events. The Choices available are:
A. Choose any one event out of Moot Court Competition & Parliamentary Debate competition.
B. Choose any 2 events out of remaining 5 categories.
3. The teams will be received from 26th September 2014 onwards as per their travel schedule. Alternately, the students can directly report to the reception counter, IIL, Indore.
4. Boarding and lodging will be provided to the participants from 26th September 2014 to 29th September Morning 2014.
5. Host College will provide meals from 26th September 2014 Morning to 29th September 2014 Morning.
For full details click here