Immigrate to the United States With Form I-130


Whether you are looking to immigrate to the United States as a Lawful Permanent Resident or you are a United States citizen, you may need to submit Form I-130 to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). This form is a petition for an alien relative to be included in your family unit, and can be filed by any Lawful Permanent Resident or United States citizen.

Place of issuance

Whether you are a US citizen or a lawful permanent resident, you may be able to sponsor a family member for permanent residence in the United States. Known as Form I-130, this petition is required when you want to immigrate to the country.

To file the I-130, you must provide proof of your legal status in the United States. This can be a green card or a birth certificate. However, you may also be asked to provide a consular report of your birth abroad. The document must also match your current status.

Another form of proof is a marriage certificate. This document will prove that you are legally married to your spouse and that the marriage is not a fraudulent one.


Getting your stepchild into the US is a big deal. If you have the means, you may want to consider filing a Form I-130 to qualify for a green card. This can be done on your own, but an immigration lawyer may be able to help you streamline the process and provide you with the most important information.

First, you need to know the rules. You can file your I-130 online or at a local USCIS office. You may also need to provide some additional information to get your application approved. For example, if your child is from another country, you may need to provide some English language translations to demonstrate that they understand what is being asked of them.

Getting your stepchild into the US is not always easy. If you live abroad, you may need to travel to the US to file your I-130, or you may need to travel back to your home country for an interview.


Getting a green card for half-siblinghood on Form I-130 is possible. The process can take years, depending on the country you live in and the number of applications filed. It is best to consult an immigration lawyer if you are unsure about the process.

Citizens of the United States who are at least 21 years old can petition to bring their siblings to the U.S. The sibling’s immigrant visa application will be processed by the National Visa Center. The sibling will have to meet a number of requirements before he or she can receive a green card. These requirements include showing that the household income is at least 125% of the poverty line in the U.S. (HHS guidelines), and showing that the sibling is financially supported by a sponsor.

Also Read:  The ACLU of Georgia and Criminal Law

Filing instructions

Those who are considering filing an immigration petition should be aware of the Form I-130 and its many features. The I-130 is a complicated form that requires a lot of information, including a lot of supporting documents. There are a few key points to remember when filing the I-130.

The Form I-130 has a number of sections, including the family, which is the section where you list your family members, including your spouse and children. The section is also where you indicate your occupation.

You may need to fill out another section on the I-130, called the “secondary evidence” section. The secondary evidence section requires you to provide evidence of your permanent residence status. If you are living in the US illegally, you may want to consult an immigration attorney.

USCIS registration number

Generally, the USCIS registration number is used as an identification number for an individual. The number is issued to people who wish to apply for permanent residency in the U.S. It is also used for tracking an immigrant’s official files.

Usually, the number is eight or nine digits. It can be found on a variety of documents, such as an immigrant visa or green card. A number may also be found on some Notice of Action letters. If you are not sure what your number is, here are a few tips to help you find it.

If you have a work permit, you will also be issued an A-Number. You can find this number on your work permit. The number is also used on the front of your Employment Authorization Document (EAD).

An A-Number can also be found on your immigrant visa, which is commonly called the visa stamp. It can also be found on the immigrant visa packet, on the green card, and in the immigrant visa approval notice.


Leave A Reply

Subscribe For Latest Updates

Signup for our newsletter and get notified when we publish new articles for free!