The Conference, organized by the International Association of IT Lawyers provides an opportunity for academics, practitioners and consultants from different backgrounds to dialogue on important issues relating to international law, trade, commerce, and information technology. We invite contributions on related topics, including but not limited to:
- Financing and Money Laundering
- WTO agreement and related matters
- Environment, Sustainable Development and Trade
- Foreign Investment
- Globalization, National Identity and Free Trade
- Transcending Cultural Barriers in Trade
- Democracy and Trade
- Illicit Transfers of Cultural Property
- State Intervention in Trade
- Tourism and Trade
- Taxation, Business and Finance
- Marketing law
- Business and Finance
- Media Law
- Energy and gas law
- Trade policy
- Jurisdiction and Enforcement of Judgments
The conference committee is seeking submissions of papers for oral presentations at the conference. Submission papers are classified into 2 categories:
– Full papers: These papers will be peer reviewed by members of the program committee and other independent reviewers (where necessary) and will be published under a non-exclusive copyright agreement in the conference proceedings . Previously published peer-reviewed papers will also be considered, provided the author (s) is granted license from the publisher and publication information are noted in the article.
– Short papers: Including case studies, research in progress, or industry practices, are also welcomed as a basis for oral presentation and comment.
All accepted papers will also be published in leading international journals.
– Submission Deadline for Full Research Papers (peer reviewed): October 1, 2013
– Submission Deadline for Presentations based on short abstract: November 1, 2013
– Notification of Acceptance (Full Research Papers): October 5, 2013. For papers submitted before the deadline, authors will be notified 1-7 days after submission.
– Final Camera-Ready (Proceedings) Version and Registration Payment: October 11, 2013