Organiser: IMT, Faridabad.
Date: 6th April, 2013.
Objectives of the Conference:
The focus of the paper should be on directing “Thinking Beyond Boundaries” efforts towards new challenges, issues, and futuristic vision to achieve Leadership Position, Global Competitiveness, Corporate Excellence, Achieving Ecological Balance, Corporate Profits, Restructuring & Turnaround contributing towards growth of National & Global Economy. The roadmap for directing the efforts may include:
Click here to download ICRTBBE 2013 Registration Form
- Creating Vision & Strategic plans.
- Visualizing change in customer needs, Economy Drivers.
- Global Changes
- Cross- cultural changes
- Orienting Corporate, Industry, Economy to “Change Before the change” & not “After the Change”
- Metrics of Rewards, Motivation & Inspiration for Change
- Human resource Development having diversity of style.
- Quality at all levels as core competence.
- Recommendations & Implementations
Call for Papers:
The conference will provide an opportunity for the delegates to hear from cutting edge thinkers, academicians, professionals, researchers and practitioners, as well as promoting cross-discipline involvement in development of our capacity to think and learn in varied ares. Each of the following topic areas are expanded below but the sub-topics list is not exhaustive. Papers may address one or more of the listed sub-topics but associated to the Conference Theme, although authors should not feel limited by them. Unlisted but related sub-topics are also acceptable, provided they fit in one of the following main topic areas:
- Leadership Challenges
- Corporate governance
- Organizational Performance
- E-Business Integration
- HR Management
- Social Communication
- Mass Communication
- Management Conflicts
- Competitive Marketing Management
- Knowledge Management
- Supply Chain
- Fashion Management
- Project Management
- Legal Systems
- Trust, Ethics and Emotional Intelligence
- Rural Marketing…. And others
- Emerging issues in 3G and 4G networks
- 2G-3G-4G Migration, Convergence and Internetworking
- CUI-GUI-NUI Migration and Interaction Models
- Advanced Computing Architectures and New Programming Models
- Vision Based Applications/ Computer Vision
- Intelligent Control System
- Control & Simulation
- Human Computer Interaction
- Industrial Applications of Neural Networks
- Machine Learning
- Real Time Multimedia Signal Processing
- Performance Evaluations of Protocols and Security Applications
- Recent Trends in Mobile and Wireless Applications
- Web Engineering
- Cleanroom Software Engineering
- GPS and Location Based Applications
- Grid computing
- Broadband Wireless Technologies
- Intelligent Sensors and actuators
- Micro/nano Technology
- Pattern Recognition
- Remote Sensing
- Social Networks and Online Communities
- Ubiquitous Networks and their security
- Theory of Automata and Compiler
- Cryptography Security and Privacy of Mobile wireless Networks
- Rationing Methods and Data Mining
- Training & Development
- Professional Education
- Education & HRD
- Motivation & Inspiration
- Service Sector including Banking Insurance Financial Retail etc
- Manufacturing Sector
- Political system in a Country
- External Environment
- Role of IT
- Work & Leisure
- Social and Corporate Balances
- Sports & Leisure
Science & Technology:
- Technical Collaborations
Guidelines for Papers:
- Author will have to certify that the material is unpublished, as well as original. It is the responsibility of the author to obtain permission to reprint previously published matter with copyright restrictions.
- The selected papers would be published in the Conference Proceedings bearing ISBN No. to be released on the day of the Conference.
- Few best appreciated articles will be published in the International Journal IMT VIJ: Vision International Journal Volume 3, Issue 5, ISSN 2231-3311, as per the publishing norms of the Journal.
For other details: Click here.