Harvard Model United Nations India is a four-day international relations simulation for high school students held annually in Hyderabad, India. At HMUN India, delegates gain insight into the workings of the United Nations and the dynamics of international relations by assuming the roles of UN representatives and members of other international bodies and national cabinets. HMUN India is an exciting opportunity for students to debate issues that confront world leaders and to draft resolutions in response to these global issues. Participants will develop their abilities to work with others who are equally motivated and passionate about the topics of debate and to respond to global concerns.
1. General Assembly:
- Disarmament and International Security Committee
- Social, Humanitarian and Cultural Committee
- Special Political and Decolonization Committee
- The Legal Committee
- World Health Organization
2. Economic and Social Council & Regional Bodies:
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- International Monetary Fund
- Organization of American States
- World Social Forum
- United Nations Environment Programme
- Commission on the Status of Women
3. Specialized Agencies (SA):
- Security Council
- Historical Security Council, 1986
- Iraq Revolutionary Command Council, 1981
- Press Corps
Last date for regular registration – 21st July, 2017
HMUN India, 2017 – 12th August – 15th August, 2017
To register, click here.
1. Domestic delegate fees:
- 6620 INR school registration fee
- 13450 INR per delegate
- 6620 INR per additional faculty advisor
2. International delegate fees:
- 115 USD school registration fee
- 245 USD per delegate
- 115 USD per additional faculty advisor
*HMUN India requires an initial payment of at least 50% of the total fee amount for a delegation before country allocations are given. HMUN India reserves the right to release without notice any allocations of schools that have not paid their fees by Friday, July 21, 2017.
For further details, click here.