The GJA is looking for communicative, motivated and bright students of various disciplines such as law, social sciences, humanities, political science, literature, communications,and journalism etc., willing to commit at least six months to work on various human rights education and research projects for its unpaid GJA Research Associate Program.
The applicant specifications are as follows:
– BA/MA/MPHIL/LLB/JD/LLM/Phd. Students;
– Excellent research and English writing skills;
– Access to computer and computer literate;
– Willing to work under tight deadlines;
– Broad understanding of and willing to learn global justice and international human rights framework; &
– Ability to commit a minimum of 6 months on a mutually agreed schedule.
Intern responsibilities includes:
• research human rights developments;
• draft reports, background notes, summaries and other documents;
• provide information as and when required;
• prepare presentations and materials on human rights law and issues;
• carry out research on international and national law, case law and make summaries thereof;
• assist in organizing and managing conferences, trainings and other events;
• review, prepare, and distribute news and notes;
• review, preparing, and distribute public information materials on social media; &
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
Email personal statement, resume, writing sample/s, and duly filled form to: [email protected]
Website: Global Justice Academy (the GJA)