Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) has started an Online Certificate Course on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). The objective of the Course is to increase awareness about IPR in the Society for the benefit of the Nation at large.
Course Duration: 3 Months
Online Certificate Course on IPR would be conducted thrice a year in the months of January- March, May – July and September – November.
The registration for courses in the months of January- March, May – July and September – November would start one month prior to the start of the course.
Online Course coverage
Patents and International Filing System, Trademark, Copyright, Design, Geographical Indication, Biodiversity, International Arrangements and IPR Enforcement: Infringement and Remedies.
The study material is all inclusive covering the aspects like overview, prosecution, enforcement, appeals, remedies, best strategies and practices, case studies, Intellectual Property as a collateral, International conventions/treaties/agreements on concerned Intellectual Property etc
Who Can Pursue
Students from Law, science and other disciplines, Lawyers, Patent Agents, Professionals from Industry fields like Electrical / Computer / Chemical / Mechanical / Research and Development and other scientific domains, enforcement personnel, etc.
- Registrations are open for Sept – Nov 2013 session of Online Certificate Course on Intellectual Property (IP) being conducted by Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI).
- Course Duration: 3 Months
- Registration Start Date: 1st August 2013
- Registration Closing Date: 25th August 2013
- Conduct of the Course: Sept – Nov 2013
Course Fees :
For Students: Rs 7500/-
For Participants from MSMEs: Rs. 8500/-
For Participants from Industry: Rs. 10,000/-
For Others: Rs. 10,000/-
- Best performers, amongst the Students, in Online Examination will be provided with an opportunity to do internship with FICCI IPR Division. Participants from Industry will be given an opportunity to participate in FICCI-IPR division events.
For further details visit: www.ficciipcourse.in