Theme of the Essay: Contemporary Human Rights Issues in India
Sub-Themes : Check Brochure.
Deadline for Submission: January 25, 2018 on or before 11.59 pm. Late submissions shall not be accepted.
Results to be announced on March 20, 2018
Registration Fee: No registration Fee
1st Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000
2nd Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 3,000
3rd Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 2,000
All the participants shall be awarded E-Certificate of Participation.
The Best Essays shall be published under Symbiosis Law School publication
Any Student enrolled in a 5 year integrated undergraduate Law program or a 3 year LL.B program recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- The Essay should be submitted in MS Word format with 1.5 line spacing for the main text, and the word limit should not exceed more than 3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Font type should be Times New Roman with 12 pt. for the text.
- The Essay must be coupled with a separate document attached containing the information of the Author and Co-Author (if any):
- Full name, Current year of study, Phone Number and E-mail Id of the author
- Name, Phone number and address of the Law School/ University
- All submissions must be original and bonafide work of the participants and should not be submitted for any other competition or for any other purpose.
- The Participants are required to scan a copy of the Bonafide Certificate or an Identity card duly issued by their respective Law School/ University to the mail ID along with the essay.
- Co-authorship is allowed upto two members. Single author entries are also eligible.
- Original views are strongly encouraged than excessive citations of published public information.
Students interested to participate in the competition are required to submit a soft copy of their completed essay on or before January 25, 2018 at [email protected]
Hard copy submissions shall not be accepted.
All participants should strictly abide by the guidelines. Any deviance shall lead to disqualification.
Mr Ahmar Afaq – Faculty Convener
[email protected] Mobile: 8171752611, 8466995252.
For more details, Download Brochure [gview file=”http://lawlex.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/symbi-hyderabad.pdf”]