The Department of Journalism and Mass Communication of the EFL University invites research papers for the National Seminar on ‘Social Media and Democratic Discourse’ that is being organized by it on 30 – 31 October, 2014 in partnership with UNICEF Assam.
Academicians, Faculty members, media practitioners, social media professionals, interested research scholars and post graduate students are encouraged to participate and send their abstracts on or before 21 September, 2014 to [email protected]
(Please give the subject as Abstract for CHIME 2014 National Seminar)
There is no registration fee for the Seminar.
Selected paper presenters will be provided with a fixed amount of travelling allowances and twin sharing accommodation during the seminar.
1. Last Date for Abstract submission: 21 September, 2014 (Sunday)
2. Acceptance notification of shortlisted abstract: 26 September, 2014 (Friday)
3. Last date for registration and confirmation for participation: 10 October, 2014
4. Full Paper Submission of the selected abstract: 25 October, 2014 (Friday)
5. Seminar Commences: 30 – 31 October, 2014
Mr. Alankar Kaushik
Contact No.: +91-9612951275
For more details, refer to the brochure Here