“PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION FOR ONDEMANDLAWS’ ONLINE LAW COURSES”
There are limited spots available for provisional registration. OnDemandLaws is a Partnership firm registered under the Indian Partnership Act, 1932.OnDemandLaws is going to start its online courses in the following areas of law namely,
- Drafting & Pleading;
- The Right to Information Act;
- Law of Evidence;
OnDemandLaws’ Online Law courses are being drafted under the guidance of experienced lawyers & law professors. We will focus on providing the basic general law knowledge to every student of law field by which they may enhance their legal knowledge. The purpose of starting these online courses is to give a chance to every student to enhance his/her legal skills. In these courses we will try to give our best and provide help regarding the courses to every law student. We will use all the latest techniques to provide help and understanding of the basic terminology of these subject to every student. We will provide every student the best and relevant material of these courses by which they may easily get chance to have knowledge of Law related subjects.The purpose behind starting these online courses is to take the Legal world up to a dynamic range, where every student may easily understand the dynamicity of law and may easily get adapt to that new concept easily without any kind of problem and hesitation he/she may get equal chance to learn or to understand those concepts as the basic purpose of OnDemandLaws is to spread the legal education and to provide equal opportunity to each and every law student to have knowledge to the latest concepts of law, therefore we believe in taking initiative by starting dynamic things every time as we have started this time by offering our Online Courses.
The main object behind these online legal courses is to enhance the legal skills of a law student. In these courses we will discuss all important aspects which are not learned by us in our syllabus. The motive behind these courses is to provide up-to-date knowledge to the students about above-mentioned areas of law.
- Up-to-date knowledge.
- Study anywhere at any time.
- Study through Power Point Presentations & Video Sessions.
- An opportunity to learn something different.
- No special qualification is required to take these courses, but, however, a person must have passed his/her Senior Secondary Education;
- No restrictions on Nationality, any person belonging to any Nationality can take these courses;
- Even a person pursuing any Bachelor Degree or Master Degree can take these courses;
- Even a person pursuing any profession can take these courses;
- Minimum: 60 Days.
- Maximum: 120 Days.
- A one-time payment of 800 RS (For Indian Citizens) at the time of final registration.
- A one-time payment of 100 USD (Dollars) (For Any Other Nationality) at the time of final registration.
COMMENCEMENT OF 1ST BATCH:
- This is a provisional registration. 1st batch will begin from 1st August 2018.
BENEFITS OF PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION:
- 20 percent cashback at the time of final registration.
- Early Access.
Note: You are not required to pay any amount during provisional registration, but, however you are required to pay at the time of final registration.
LAST DATE FOR PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION:
- 7th June 2018.
FOR PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION:
- FOR DRAFTING & PLEADING: 8351033361
- FOR RTI: 9625577005
- FOR LAW OF EVIDENCE: 8262892004
For any query drop us a mail at [email protected]
Note: This is just a provisional registration, final details & contents of courses will be shared in the month of July. But, however, you can follow this provisional registration process to avail exciting benefits. OnDemandLaws reserve the right to extend the dates for final registration or other rights.