SVKM’s Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai, is organizing ‘Conficiendis Legislativa’, Fourth National Legislative Drafting Competition, 2015.
Participants are expected to draft a bill on the given topic. The format of the bill shall be the same as that of an existing piece of draft legislation in India.
The Fourth edition of this competition addresses the issue of the mobile phone towers crowding the city’s skyline which make the surroundings potentially hazardous. Participants are expected to draft a bill Regulating Celebrity Endorsement.
The deadlines for the competition are as follows:
• Registration: 17th January, 2015 by 16:00 hrs
• Soft Copy: 20th February, 2015
• Hard Copy: 25th February, 2015
• Results: 25th March, 2015
• Best Entry- Rs.10, 000
• Second Best Entry- Rs.7, 000
• Third Best Entry- Rs.5, 000
All participants shall be entitled to a participation certificate.
For further information please visit www.mcspgcl.blogspot.com