Centre for Action Research and P e o p l e ’ s D e v e l o p m e n t (CARPED) and The Brisbane Institute of Strengths Based Practice (Inc) is organizing International Conference on Community Empowerment, Coping, Resilience and Hope 14th to 16th December 2014 Hyderabad, India.
Thematic areas of the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Best practices in Community Organisation and Women Empowerment through Self Help;
- Coping and Resilience perspectives in Public Health & Nutrition, Strength Based Practices in Health and Nutri- tion Promotion;
- Strengths based Interventions in child protection and child safety, elementary education- from early schooling to tertiary initiatives;
- re-schooling, mainstreaming of child labour;
- Conflict Resolution & Peace Building, empowering communities facing crisis and disasters, coping patterns in migration;
- Resettlement & Rehabilitation- coping patterns and resilience factors in involuntary resettlement, resilience of refugees
Completed abstracts and papers should be sub- mitted [email protected] in Word files attached to e-mails. Abstracts to reach by 15 August, 2014.
Read official invitation HERE