To coincide with the Indian Law Day celebrations, NBAI is to conduct a 2-day Annual Conference, titled “National Law Day” on November 26 (Tuesday) and November 27 (Wednesday), at Le Meridien, New Delhi.
This conference proposes to bring participation from Legal Luminaries, Senior Government Officials, Legal Departments of Fortune 500 companies, International Law Firms, Senior Lawyers and Judges across the globe. The main goal of the conference is to provide platform for Legal Community to discuss and deliberate on several important international legal issues.
VENUE: India International center, 40 Max Mueller Marg, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi, India
DATE: 26th (Tuesday) – 27th (Wednesday), November, 2013
- INR 7500 per delegate or US $ 200 per delegate (International). (For 2 days).
- For Law Students : INR 3500/-
- For INBA Members : INR 5000/- per delegate or US $ 100 per delegate (International). (For 2 days).
- Shilpa Khurana, email id– [email protected], Cell:- 9810174825
- Vaibhav Gupta, email id– [email protected], Cell:- 9015566401
To know more and to DOWNLOAD registration form, visit HERE