The Slogan and Logo Contest is for the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDISHA) initiative of the Government of India.
Making one person in every family digitally literate is one of the integral components of the Prime Minister’s vision of “Digital India”.
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyaan is the scheme to make six crore persons in rural areas, across States/UTs, digitally literate, reaching to around 40% of rural households by covering one member from every eligible household by 31st March, 2019.
- The competition is open to Indian citizens only
- Employees of CSC-SPV or their relatives would not be eligible to participate
Entries should reflect the involvement of mobile phones, tablets, laptops etc with respect to digital literacy and cashless transactions.
- The participant should attach the logo as a file in JPG or PNG format
- Please do not imprint or watermark the logo
- Please note that the logo design must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- Logo should preferably be designed in colour.
- The size of the logo may vary from 4 cms X 4 cms to 60 X 60 cms.
- Each entry must be accompanied by these details: name, gender, education qualification, occupation, contact numbers, email and complete postal address with pin/zip code. A scan copy of a valid proof of identity (Passport/Driving license/Voter ID Proof/ Ration Card)
- Entry must be submitted to MyGov portal. The link for the same has been made available at www.mygov.in
- The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format and on a digital format such as Adobe Photoshop or Corel Draw.
- The participant should attach slogan as a PDF file only.
- The slogan has to be typed in either Hindi or English and then uploaded.
- Images of slogans written in ink will not be considered.
- The slogans should be catchy and should not be more than 20 words.
All entries must be submitted to the creative corner section of www.mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode would not be considered for evaluation.