About the Educoncours
We are an opportunity for creative minds from any disciple. Often one tends to restrict itself to the monotonous life. This is the place to let your creativity and imagination fly freely. We are a platform to showcase your talent to the world. Photography, creative writing, story writing, academic writing, poetry, we impart all.
A place where students from all disciples can participate on the innumerable competitions organized and judged by a team of experts. Students not only good in academics but interested in co-curricular activities, this is the place for you. We organize competitions at regular intervals with exciting prizes and lot more. So, showcase your talent with us and let the world know you.
Visit our page daily and read new articles and updates. Check new competitions and participate and win exciting prizes. Also, we are open for contributions, share your talent by mailing it to us and we will publicize it to the world.
About the Competition
Law students possess the requisite skills of comprehensive research and effective writing. They are quick on examining facts and figures and have an ability to communicate ideas clearly. With increase in demand of legal journalism and law students equipped with perfect skills, this is the platform to analyse a law student’s journalist skills. The aim is to let every student discover a journalist within and provide them a platform to publish their opinions freely.
Themes and Issues
Students can write on any of the contemporary issues:
- Public Policy
- International Relations
All the students enrolled in any legal course with a registered university.
The competition is open for students in undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
- Submissions are to be made in electronic form only.
- The article should be in English only.
- The word limit for the article is 1000 to 1500 words and the article is to be written in Times New Roman only.
- Article is to be provided with a unique title.
- Co-authorship of article is not allowed. The article should be the original work of author and any form of plagiarism will lead into disqualification.
- Only one submission per author is allowed. Multiple submissions will lead to the author’s subsequent submissions disqualified.
- The cover page of the article should include the title of the article, name, university, e-mail id and contact number of the author.
- In all matters related to the Competition, the decision of the panel appointed by educoncours shall be final.
- Any article submitted will be the sole property of the Educoncours. However, any publishing shall acknowledge the author.
To Register Click Here
Any student interested in any participating has to pay a fee of Rs. 100/-
- Submission Mail: Submit your article at [email protected]
- Last Date of Registration: 20th July 2017
- Date of Submission: 30th July 2017
- Date of Result: 15th August 2017
Evaluation depends on following criteria:
- Uniqueness of the title.
- Originality of the article.
- Language and comprehensiveness of the article.
- Research on the topic.
- New insights and author’s opinions on the issue.
Winner: Rs. 3,000/- + Certificate + Publication (E-Magazine)
1st Runner up: Rs. 2,000/- + Certificate + Publication (E- Magazine)
2nd Runner-up: Rs. 1,000/- + Certificate + Publication (E-Magazine)
- Top articles from different areas of topics will be published on the website.
- Top 10 entries will receive hardcopy of certificate. All the participants shall receive an e-certificate for participation.
Priyam Jain ( Convenor) +91 (0) 9437705584
Parag Singhal (Co- Convenor) +91 (0) 9437881565