The National Competition shall be conducted by the ADR Society of Amity Law School, Noida. The Competition shall extend to 3 days, which are inclusive of events namely: Med-Arb, Negotiation, Client Counselling and Arbitration Award Writing Competition.
SUBJECT AREA OF THE COMPETITION:
(Note: The subject area is not limited to the above- mentioned domain of law)
FORMAT OF THE TOURNAMENT:
Eligibility for ADR Tournament: The Teams shall participate in at-least two Competitions in the ADR Tournament in order to be eligible to win the ADR Tournament.
The Amity Dispute Resolution Tournament, consists of the following competition under its fold-
- Negotiation Competition
- Med-Arb Competition
- Client Counseling Competition
- Arbitration Award Writing Competition
The registration fee is Rs. 1500/- for each participant (Inclusive of Accommodation Fee).
1. The registration fee is Rs.1500/- for each participant.
2. The registration fee is inclusive of accommodation charges.
Demand draft along with a copy of registration form should reach to the given address within a week from the date of online registration-
The Addl. Director office,
Room Number G-07,
Ground Floor, I-2 Block
Amity University, Sector-125
Noida, Uttar Pradesh,
Pin- 201 313
3. The participants are free to take part in one or more event. It is also to be noted that the time management is upon the participant. There might be a scenario, in which,
time of the events may be clashing as the events will be conducted concurrently.
4. For being eligible in the ADR tournament, each participating college or institution
must take part in at-least two or more of the events.
5. Each event shall construe of not more than 30 teams across the nation. The teams are accepted on the basis of first-cum-first-serve.
I-3, Amity Law School, Amity University, Sector-125, Noida
For more details click here
Mr. Tushar Ved Saxena Mr. Mayank Kapila
+(91) 9717-000-519 +(91) 9899-635-977
Ms. Manisha Chava Ms. Romsha
+(91) 7042-346-777 +(91) 8826-608-623
Mr. Shantanu Narain Mr. Abhinav Jaiswal
+(91) 8826-660-403 +(91) 8527-768-087